Interest-totally free student education loans
When you find yourself facing temporary financial hardship and cannot shell out the studies can cost you (you would like an alternative computer system for your knowledge, like), you could apply for a short-title attract-100 % free financing.
Different kinds of short-identity funds
Together with have a look at whether you are eligible for a scholarship on Flemish bodies and you will/or a decrease in tuition costs. In such instances, you are felt into scholarship speed.
If you take away a destination-totally free education loan, we’ll put the borrowed matter (a maximum of 1,250 euros) directly for the Training and you may Pupil Administration, so your tuition fees try off the beaten track. Which amount should after that getting repaid so you’re able to you inside the monthly instalments. The borrowed funds are reduced completely towards the end regarding the informative 12 months.
When you find yourself having problems paying the month-to-month book for the student accommodation, it’s possible to take-out an attraction-free education loan courtesy all of us:
- For individuals who lease a-room regarding the VUB, the sum of lent will be placed personally with VUB Pupil Holiday accommodation.
- For many who lease an area regarding the individual markets, the sum of the lent would be transferred into the family savings very as you are able to afford the rent.
You will then pay off that it add up to you within the monthly instalments. The loan is paid back in full towards the end of this new instructional seasons.
When you have almost every other analysis can cost you you come across hard to pay all at once, eg a laptop, studies travel an such like., get in touch with me to apply for an attraction-100 % free education loan.
Exactly how much was a primary-term loan?
An initial-identity loan are all in all, step cash advances payday loans Louisiana one,250 euros and really should continually be paid during the academic year (by way of an installment bundle).
How can you incorporate?
You can purchase in contact with all of us by email address zero afterwards than 1 September (at the conclusion of that it informative season) to possess an initial-name mortgage. You don’t need to complete a form, however do have to meet up with the general conditions.
- And this few days will you be able to start paying off the loan?
- Exactly how much each month? (Minimal amount try fifty euros)
- You are living together with your mothers / alone /that have loved ones / with a partner / other:
- Mothers is partnered / way of living with her / separated / deceased:
- Dependent away from mommy / father / other:
- Mother’s earnings: not applicable / no money / functions / self-employed / replacement money / minimum-wage / retirement / combination:
- Father’s earnings: maybe not applicable / zero money / really works / self-operating / substitute for money / minimum-wage / pension / combination:
As soon as we have received this short article, we are going to draft a contract courtesy Docusign, detailing new commission bundle you must realize. You are going to discover an email off Docusign, that features an agreement which you should see, complete, signal and you can come back to us, plus a duplicate of both sides of your own ID card.
Depending on the money you owe, you are able to get a lengthy-title attention-free financing to keep your data can cost you reasonable.
An extended-title financing are a maximum of 1,250 euros which will be supposed to eliminate an architectural monetaray hardship (including, if you’re unable to pay-all your own studies costs). Repayment out of a long-term mortgage begins 2 yrs once end or termination of the knowledge at the VUB.
You’ll be able to only make an application for a lengthy-identity financing if you meet up with the standard requirements and you’ll implement having fun with an application zero afterwards than simply 1 September (at the end of that it informative year). A loan agreement continue to be drawn up.